Monday, October 26, 2009

8lb burgers.

WOWOWWOW @ the 8hr long EIT exam yesterday.
I think that had to be the hardest exam ever known to man kind.
Felt soo damn depressed while and after taken the damn thing.
I hope to god that I pass this thing, so I don't have to do this ever again.
Glad I got that over with.. now just wait till Feb. for the results -___-

Woke up early again today.
Went to Ernesto's spot to chill
The Gf's cooked some bomb burgers.
It was like an 5lb burger.. still killed it.
Fix Ernest bike.. iMinusD risers x starfucks clips.
Went to go bomb some hills and then his rear tire pops..major Fail
Ended up just hanging out and watching "Drag me to Hell"..stupid stupid movie

Overall good day today.. perfect way to forget about the exam.
Got another furlough day tomorrow.. prob do some errands x chores x bike x classwork

enjoi ze pics

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

eeek