Sunday, October 18, 2009

bday me-day

Wowowowow.
My bday weekend..
I seriously had the best bday weekend ever.
Had a blast at dinner with the friends, good food , good company, good times.
Had a shit load of Sake, like hella hella hella sake..
After dinner hit up Sutra to drink some more..
Met up with christine x maribeth x fleric there... first time these guys showed up.
hella completed my night... Got even more faded.
Went to Lucky Chances afterwards, almost got into a fight with some flip fagotron.
Stupid bs nigger trying to ruin my day buttt nope gtfo.
Then Dinner with the fam and opend my gifts early.
The gf hella suprised me. she knew exactly what I wanted -____-
All I have to say is I LOVE MY FAM x GF x FRIENDS.

enjoi

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

eeek