Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Love me a nice RACk

Finally got my roof racks in the mail.
Asshole UPS delivered at 8:00PM wtf?
Had to gym and study before doing the install..
SHit was pita to install, I have so many cuts on my fingers right now.
Took me like 3 hrs because of the fairings.
Overall, im super happy with the product, now I don have to put my rear seats down.
Super easy to load and unload.

Other than the roof rack, not much happening.
Hella hating work right now, 60 hr week last week, and 50 somthing the week before.
Probably doing another 60 for 2 more weeks then back to classes.
Im actually excited to go back to school, I just dont want to deal with work bs no more.
I think I'm going to leave the company after this summer.
Not really trying to do this for the rest of my life... ya feel?

iono here are some pics..
Bigger size image @

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5684149&posted=1#post5684149

enjoi


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

eeek