Sunday, August 30, 2009

8.29.09 Wedding

Man the weather has been great in SF area.
Finally our Summer time after the official summer time.
Great first week of classes, a lot of new faces.
Got into all my classes, this semester is going to be wild, but I need to do this
in order to graduate with my friends.
Hella hw x projects already.
thats all about school.

This weekend was my gf cousins wedding @ Napa
Super 100 degree HOT weather.
Great wedding, beautiful spot, good company.
After the ceremony, we had to head back to Daly City for Dinner @ Koi Palace.
Good food x music.
I was suppose to head home after the dinner but gf's cousin drag us out to go
clubbing with them..
I go cubbing once in a while but damn WOW, these guys are like in their late 20's early 30's
HELLLLLAAAA still clubbing. I felt out of place, because I was prob 10-15 yrs younger then
them lol. But overall it was coo.. free drinks, line cuts, free coverage. met some owners.
Wish I snapped some pics at the club

Got some pretty good pics @ the wedding... enjoi
pics are from a p&s leica dlux-4


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

eeek