Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Camper.

Just came back from camping this past weekend for July 4th.
First time I ever went camping in my life.
Had a blast... felt hella dirty the whole damn time..
Had to take a cold ass shower in creek water...
Hella ghost stories.. shits insane...
Ate some bomb food...
Got 3 shades darker.. now I look nigerian..
Injured my hand on the last day of camp playing foolsball.
Thought I saw a vampire... maybe that nig Edward Cullins. iono -___-
Drove for a total of 80 hrs.. fml
Overall had fun but prob will never do it again..
Hella wack because I forgot to charge the battery for the camera.
Snapped a few pics before batt. ran out.

enJOY..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

eeek