Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Finally iPhone 3.

Nothing new... same o stuff..
Finally got rid of my LG chocolate and gave in to the iPhone 3Gs..
The phone is pretty sick compared to all my other crappy phones,
but damn, now I have to pay almost a bill each month.
Went to Six Flags Water World this past weekend.... hella crackin..
Think it was like 100 + degrees there = sunburned all over. because im allergic to sunblock
Picked up a pull up bar..things awesome..
Been packing left over dinner for me lunches... hate eating out for lunch now.
Camping this July 4th weekend.. hope all goes well...get to take a dump in a hole.
Sleep on rocks x dirt x bugs.. fack me.
Il update with pics of the camping trip after...
late..


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. mad thumbs up on the 3gs!!! those are dope as fuckkkkkkkk!!!!

    ReplyDelete

eeek