Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bike n bOOKS

blogz been hellazdead...

Been studying my ass off this whole week for two midterms ( structure analysis x steel structures).
Took the test today.. think I did pretty good on both of them..
Nothing really interesting this week. cept the fact that I got another parking ticket.
SMFH gota pay parking to study at SFSU internment camp.. WTF?!?!

I got some pics I snapped from the past weekend.
Went riding with Bryan x Kwok.. lol
straight Journey to downtown sf... Rode from day to dark.. freezing our ass off in tshirts...
nigs bombing hills at like 30mph cutting through traffic.. pretty sweet ride.
Got to check out the "island" for the first time..

Enjoi ze pictars..

Usual Line at LUCCAS

Photobucket

SMH TOO MUCH maYO BISH

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some GOOMBa poping wheelies

Photobucket

Kwok Tired as fuck

Photobucket

bEANER on bAGS

Photobucket

hooDass School Bus.. BangBus maybe?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

me beater

Photobucket

Jacked

Photobucket

Photobucket

CRACK......

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. yea i was tired as hell like the next day. but it was still a good ridin lol!

    ReplyDelete

eeek