Sunday, February 15, 2009

drama week of 2.9.09

Damn haven't updated this.. really haven't had much time to take pics and then edit them but i was able to snap a couple here n there.  For the whole week I've been running and cycling my ass off at the gym... forced myself on a low calorie diet.. because i knew that on Vday weekend x Vals bday id eat like a fatass... So yeah the whole week just ate hella salad hella no carb shit.... brown rice x wheat x grilled x boiled crap.. it really wasn't all that bad...

At the end of the week just when I thought.. finally time to relax and enjoi my weekend.... my dad starts some bs shit with me.... got into  a big ass argument with him... never this intense before.. just two toisan nigs screaming at each other.... he said some pretty bad shit.. i said some bad shit back... iono hella drama.... shit just got me thinking, fuck depending on people.. fuck having to rely on others...  I needa just graduate get my degree and get the fuck out of here... and need to do shit on my own.... 

on the real though....I think i needa to be homeless for like a week, then id realize how lucky I am to have the shit I have now... 

iono heres some pics

grill chicken x brown rice x corn x egg white

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. word? hope everything works out mang... i had a couple of those fights before...not pretty. be easy tony C.

    ReplyDelete

eeek